Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Was Wrong

Two out of three kids were getting better, one was not. Kyle was up a lot last night coughing, and for the 4th day in a row pretty much refusing to eat or drink anything. I took him to the doctor and the poor kid has a double ear infection and probably tonstillitis although they decided not to gag him to check since he already needed meds for the ears. He was crying while he coughed saying he just wanted to sleep so the doctor was nice and gave us some cough medicine with codeine. Not such a fan taking it, but he has been out for a much needed 3 hours now. Hopefully now we are for real getting better.

3 comments:

Jill said...

hmmm, same thing going on at our house!! Jack and Bianca have been sick since saturday with fevers, coughs, and runny noses. I took them to the doctor yesterday and they BOTH had ear infections!

Hopefully we can all get back to normal soon!!

I have to say though, I'm not hating the 4 hour naps they have been taking :)

Kelly said...

I am so sorry! Colton had a double ear infection 3 weeks ago, but was at the dr today for 4 month checkup and all is well-thank goodness!!! It will pass :)

Anonymous said...

It's so sad when kids are sick! He must feel awful! I'm glad he's getting some rest.