Thursday, February 18, 2010

6 Months

What a difference 6 months makes! This is Grace the day we brought her home from the hospital.

This is Grace today, officially 6 months old. She doesn't use this carseat anymore because her feet hang over the end of it, but it is still out so I thought I would take a comparison picture. She looks huge!

4 comments:

Jill said...

look at those little chubby legs!!!

She kills me, what a doll!

I can't believe she is already out of that carseat. We have that same one, and Jack used it until he turned one year old!

Brianne said...

Cute! It still amazes me how babies grow so fast.

Kelly said...

It is almost too sad the way babies change in the first year! I miss my little baby already...but am totally enjoying the sleep.

Grace is just a cutie-pie chunky girl and I love the pictures.

Camille said...

She is sooo sweet! Love those chunky legs! Miss you guys already!