Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update On Us

I know, long break in blogging. We've been sick (again) and I wasn't really taking pictures. So, here's the latest. We had colds for 2 weeks and couldn't leave the house. Then we got better for a few days, then we got pink eye and tonsillitis and Grace ended up with her first ear infection. Now we are pretty much all better. Lets hope it lasts this time.
With all of the sicknesses our sleep schedule has been really off. This is Grace and Kyle up at about 11pm one night.Sick but still very happy. I love the toothless grin.
We never thought we'd have a blue eyed baby, but it looks like Grace might just be. That gives us 3 different color schemes with hair and eyes for our kids.
Another fancy dress for Grace. Note her princess wand to control the house just a little more.
In big news, Grace finally learned to roll. She went from not rolling at all, to rolling front to back and back to front in both directions in one day. Luckily it was the day before her therapy appointment, and with that news and the fact that she is sitting up now, it looks like we will be done with therapy the end of this month. Yeah!!!
In other big news, after being locked in the house for 2 weeks with sick kids Brandon and I started doing some research. In one day we changed our plans for Brandon's future schooling and decided to put our house up for sale and buy a new, bigger one. So our house is now on the market and we have already put an offer in on a new one. It is one we will need to build, so it looks like we will be living with my parents for a while, but we are very excited to get some more space.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love that pic of Grace where she's looking straight at the camera - such pretty eyes!
Good luck with selling your house - I hope you find a buyer quick.

Kelly said...

That is alot of news to have on one blog post. I cannot believe you are moving out of the ward! I mean, I am SO happy for you to build a big new house, that will be so much fun. But still bummed you're leaving! :(

Kelly said...

That is a lot of news to have in one blog post! I can't believe you guys are moving out of the ward. I mean, I am SO happy for you and your new house with lots of room-that will be so much fun to build. But still bummed your leaving :(

Brianne said...

I'm glad you are all feeling better. That means we can get together soon :-).

I'm looking forward to hearing about your new future plans.

Allisha said...

Wow, that is BIG news!!! That's funny that we were just talking about our houses and wishing we had more space and now you're actually doing it! Good for you....bad for the rest of us. We will miss you being in our ward!!! But I hope everything works out for you!

Ali said...

I can't imagine being sick for two weeks! You're troopers. Big news on life plans changing. Will you still be in the ward?