Just a few things the kids have said lately. First up, Evan. He is learning to read and likes spelling things, or at least attempting to. He was trying to spell my parents' dog's name, Leo. He asked if it started with a Y. We corrected him and said it was L-E-O. He responded in total shock "his name is Leo, not Yeo." All this time we thought he couldn't say his L's very well, but in reality he thought the dog's name really was Yeo. He says it right now.
Second we have Kyle, who tonight did a nose dive off the top bunk. Luckily only a slight bloody nose and skinned cheek to show for it. Anyway, he was asking me about the new house and going over what would be in it. We talked about he and Evan's room, the toy room, the kid bathroom, and then I mentioned that we would have a piano room. He paused and said "that would be nice" totally straight faced sounding just like an adult.
Last up, Grace. She hasn't said anything funny, although the boys think her spit bubbles are hilarious. She had her 6 month check up today (2.5 weeks late) and the official stats were 20 lbs 1.4 oz, 29 inches, and 46.5 cm head circumference. Officially off the charts.
(Yes, we torment our poor baby girl)
7 comments:
That is so so so funny about Kyle. I can just picture him saying it too..."that would be nice". I can just picture your face on the verge of cracking up! Good times! I love reading your posts. I'm always laughing!
Brandon here, I just want to make it known that very little squeezing is required to make Grace look like that.
Wow, Grace weighs more than Skyler did at his 1 year check up! You must have a good little eater on your hands!!
You go Grace! Off the charts and going strong. I love the story about Evan, that is too funny! And Kyle cracks me up, 'yes that would be nice, Kyle,' you little man. I love reading about your kids!
Okay Kelly, I set it up different just for you. We set it up to email us because we have had a few really random comments from people we've never met.
ha!! I love little kids and the hilarious things they say!
And your grace, what a sweet little chubber...20 pounds?!? my goodness!
that is so funny about Evan! It kind of makes me sad though, I don't want him to start pronouncing it right. Yeo is much cuter
Post a Comment