We moved!!! We actually got to move in 4 days earlier than we thought we were going to which made it a little crazy, but we are in. We had everything unpacked in 2.5 days or so, except the master because we were waiting on closets. I am crazy when it comes to unpacking and I need it done quick. So, here are the pictures (most of which were taken by Evan).

The backyard. Much flatter and easier for the kids to play in.

Future home of our garden.

Pictures on the landing, just to prove that not all of our walls are big and blank.

The family room. The computer is the thing in the back right corner. It looks big and empty now, but tomorrow that is going to change though...I will post an update once I get it done.

The entry to the boys' room, complete with some of the projects (maybe 1%) they have done since we moved in. Apparently the new house has brought out their craftiness.

More of the boys' room. There is an extra room so they don't have to share, but they wanted too. The other side of the room has their bunk beds.

The kitchen. This is a shot from over the island. As a side note, the knobs on the cabinets weren't installed when we moved in. While unpacking we found them under the sink and the boys installed all the lower ones while Brandon and I did the top. They are professionals now if anybody needs help.

The dining room. We need a new table and chairs, but for now this is working just fine. It is so nice to have room to walk all the way around the table without bumping into things.

The boys enjoying dessert on the porch.

Grace's room

More of her room. It is so much bigger than the old house which is great. She loves being in there and playing with all of her toys.

The kids bathroom

Just beyond the kids' sinks

The toy room. This is where the kids spend most of their time.

Laundry room, not too exciting except that these are our fabulous new washer and dryer

Master bath

Master bedroom. This must be before we unpacked this room because there are at least some lamps up now. We still have our work cut out for us decorating, but we are making progress. It took us 7 years to decorate the last one how we wanted, so I figure we have plenty of time.
8 comments:
I've been waiting for this post! You guys are so on top of it. Things out and HUNG UP!! I STILL have a pile of pictures in our bedroom I don't know what to do with months later! Looks amazing!!
SAWEET!!!
I love the house, it looks beautiful...And all that space, aaahh!
Congrats on getting into your new house!! It looks fabulous, I'm sure you are absolutely loving it!!! I gotta say I'm more than a little jealous :)
yes, now I can finally picture how it looks! My personal favorite rooms: kitchen (very pretty), Grace's room, and master bath
I was wondering when the big move was coming. Thanks for the quick post, I love watching a house being built and then coming together. It is so cool for your family to finally be 'home!' Congrats you guys. The house looks wonderful, love the kitchen and all of the kids' rooms. Can't wait to see how the rest end up :)
Yea! The house looks awesome and you are an amazing unpacker.
Beautiful house! Congratulations!!
Congrats on the new home-this is so exciting! It must be so nice to know you're the only ones that have lived in it! What ward does it put you in?
Post a Comment