Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Pictures

While Bryce and Camille were in town we had Camille take some photos of the kids. We think they turned out awesome! I love how Grace is making sure she is in front in this one. A sure sign of things to come....our little center of attention.

The boys are so cute with her. They are going to be so excited when she finally decides to walk.
So cute!
Classic Grace with her tongue hanging out.
Kyle in his current favorite outfit. He actually picked it all out by himself online and then had us order it.
Soooo big!
Evan and his missing tooth. I wish we had given him a haircut, but still cute with his shaggy hair. I can't believe he is starting school in 2 weeks.
He picked this pose out. I think he wanted to show off his muscles.

1 comment:

Ali said...

These pictures are so cute! Love all your little one's personalities.