In our old house we had a lot of "stuff" in our attic. Moving into this house, getting the attic ready for all of that stuff was one of my top priorities. Thanks to my dad and Brandon, we now have this.
A ladder that folds down in our closet. Brandon really wanted to upgrade to the fold down ladder in this house, and I can tell I'm going to love it too.
You may be wondering what is in all those bins. We have Christmas decor, fall decor, all of the boys old clothes, all of Grace's old clothes, and my maternity clothes. I'm sure that is just the info you wanted.
6 comments:
Love, love, love, it.
Ummm...can I pay you to do this for our attic too?!? I am so jealous!
Wow! I too love organized storage. Someday mine won't be scattered all over the house.
Check you out! impressive!
Awesome! I am so jealous of your pull down ladder.
Job Posting: I male nurse who also doubles as storage creation technician, willing to work for a good meal and smoked salmon along side a wannabe carpenter who already has scrap wood and a really big saw. Call Doug for details.
Post a Comment