Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Last night was the trunk-or-treat at church (ever one passes out candy from their trunks). The kids cleaned up in a quick 20 minutes and loved it.Kyle decided to be a skeleton pirate again this year, although he was Batman yesterday morning when we went to see my grandparents, and a cat tonight when my parents came over.Evan was a vampire-skeleton-pirate. Basically he couldn't decide what to be, so he wore lots of things he liked. I'm glad I bought the skeleton pirate costume big 3 years ago, because this was the 3rd year in it. Next year I think we will have to spring for a new costume for both boys. He was super excited we did face paint this year.
Grace was an adorable cow, who at this point was super excited we let her have some candy. The boys have been very good about sharing with her.
This years creations. The big one is Brandon's. It had started to mold so it got a really big eye in that spot.
The boys with all of the pumpkins. Kyle refused to stay dressed up tonight, although he has been very enthusiastic about handing out candy. We thought the pumpkins were okay, nothing amazing, but we actually just had someone ask to take pictures of their kids with our pumpkins. Next year we better step it up.
Our attempts at a group shot resulted in a runaway cow.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that last picture of Grace running away!

Coleman Family said...

Awesome pumpkins! I can see why people stopped to look at yours! We've been wanting to have your family over some time, after the holidays die down we'll have to make a date! :)

Katie said...

I'm in love with Grace's cow costume. I feel honored it's all the way from Chicago :)

Scott & Marcie said...

LOVE the pumpkins, darling kids!!