Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

For Family Night this week we decided to go to the pumpkin patch. We had perfect weather and as usual, the kids loved it.
Kyle looking for his perfect pumpkin. He found a few he liked that ended up having holes already, but in the end he found one he loved.
Grace loved wandering around and touching all the pumpkins, hay, or whatever else she could find. This girl loves being outside.
Another attempt at getting a good picture of the 3 of them. I've seen so many cute pictures of other people's children at the pumpkin patch, my children however were not feeling so cooperative. They were pleasant, just never all looking at me.
This one is kind of fun. I wish I knew what they were all looking at.
Gotta love a good cut out!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Too cute! Three active kids looking in one place at the same time...impossible!! :) Glad it was such a nice day out!! Miss you guys!

Katie said...

Love Grace's pants. Also love that Kyle is driving a tractor in one of the pictures.