Over spring break my entire family headed to Paradise Island, Bahamas for a week of fun in the sun. I'm copying Camille's idea and attempting to blog about it in a series of posts, so here we go. We spent our last night doing family photos (we all wanted a little color first).

Our new family picture

Bryce, Camille, Graham, and Claire
This was the first time we got to meet Claire and she is a cutie. I also just noticed in this pic that I think she and Grace have the same taste in shoes.

Grandma and Grandpa with the 5 (soon to be 6) grandkids

Katie looks so cute pregnant. I wish I looked that cute....pregnant or not.

Katie and Ben

All 13 of us

Click on this to see Kyle's expression a little better. Classic.

My cute parents

We tried to do updated photos of our kiddos

This was the only picture Grace would allow, but it turned out awesome.

Poor Evan sunburned his cheeks. I need to redo his pictures later.

An actual photo of the 2 of us. These don't happen very often so enjoy it.
3 comments:
Love them! It took me 4 posts! I just couldn't get it in one! I just finished tonight! Love all those pics and the one of Grace is just PERFECT...totally her style and shows her personality! Awesome!
The pictures are great! I can't believe Bryce has 2 kids! Katie looks so cute! What a great family trip.
Cute! (I've been waiting for you to start blogging it) And I like the new blog background
Post a Comment