Sunday, April 24, 2011

Atlantis-Random Photos

Grace on the way to the airport to fly to the Bahamas. She thought sitting on the bus with no carseat was awesome (just from the parking garage to the airport). Her poor ears didn't pop and she screamed most of the first flight, which was a red eye, so I'm sure our fellow passengers loved it. We did much better on the later flights.
Kyle thought this was awesome. Not sure where the pose came from.
We totally meant to go get pictures in this chair again of all 3 kids, or maybe ourselves. Oh well.
Random stuff in "The Dig"...part of the aquarium.
Look we were there too!
Zoned out to a movie after a long day of swimming. The kids would watch a movie in our bed while the adults played cards on the other side of the room.
At night they had all of this random stuff near the shops for people to dress up and play. We of course took them up on the offer.
Yeah for strollers!




Trying to get a picture of these 4 in their new matching shirts. We were just getting ready to board the plane home. You can tell they were ready to sit still for the next however many hours.
There was a lot of this pool side during the day.
All that swimming takes a lot out of these guys. One day I think we had 4 out of 5 kids napping on chairs at the same time.
It rained one day and we were forced to take cover. There are a lot of people in that fort.
Blurry, but check out our ride around town. It ended up to be easier and more cost effective to take a stretch hummer everywhere we went as opposed to multiple large taxis. We felt super cool til we realized at night people could tell we were watching Spongebob.
Dinner out at Twin Brothers in the Fish Fry. I even tried the Conch Fritter.
Posing with our ride. It had room for us, our luggage, and 2 double strollers.
Graham got a little carried away with his drink at dinner. Lucky my camera was close enough to get a picture before Camille got him cleaned up.
My poor homeless nephew.
I want to remember this. Kyle needed to go to the bathroom while we were at dinner. I asked where the bathroom was and they directed me to this lovely pink building across the street and down a few shops. It was a nice bathroom, and I guess the one for the whole strip, but I've never heard of the bathroom being completely separate from the restaurant. Only in the Bahamas I guess.

3 comments:

jwarning said...

I never get tired of re-living such a fun vacation!

Alisa said...

hi becca! i've been wondering about how your trip went! looks awesome! we miss WA, so it's fun to see a few familiar faces.

Laura said...

Josh and I almost went to Atlantis for our honeymoon so its fun to see what we missed out on :-)
Looks like you guys had an awesome time!