
Atlantis has awesome aquariums! We saw a ton of sharks.

A ton of fish. I love how the aquarium goes up over you.

Creepy eels. They looked like the ones on Little Mermaid.

Sting Rays!

The big thing behind Bryce is a Manta Ray. They had two and they were about 8 feet across I think.

Walking above the hammerhead sharks

Walking through an aquarium. It actually goes all the way over you and you could see fish swimming above your head.

This awesome Grouper. We all loved him.

The fish down low is a Saw Fish. Very different looking fish and very cool to see.

Love this picture!

Kyle and Grandpa on a night walk past the hammerheads.

The Hammerheads! This was the thing the boys were most excited about seeing when we went. We ended up buying a hammerhead shark to use as a Christmas ornament.

The creepy eels again.

Check out how thick the glass is. No need to worry about that breaking. I love how mesmerized he was.
1 comment:
This trip just looks like it was incredible! What a great time!
Post a Comment