Kyle had his first day of preschool today and he was super excited (despite his forced smile).
He was ready with backpack on an hour before it started, so I distracted him with pictures for a while.
Showing off his super cool backpack. It is Evan's from last year, but he was so excited to have it, and we are excited to not have to buy another one.
We are doing a co-op preschool, and Mondays I'm the teacher. For snack we made caterpillars. They were a hit.
His cute little preschool buddies.
He decided not to create his and just eat the parts.
The one and only girl. No worries, she holds her own with these boys. I think it is going to be a fun year!
2 comments:
How awesome!! What a great idea and you'll do awesome as the teacher. I love that he was so excited for Evan's backpack....he loves his brother!!
Kyle is so adorable! And I don't think you have to worry about him speaking up next year, he does quite well when he's over here! Yay for preschool!
Post a Comment