Thursday, September 8, 2011

Miniature Golf

 We decided to pack as much fun as we could into our 2 free days between graduation and family arriving.  We should've taken more pictures.  We had a picnic, went to the beach, slept in the tent (in our living room since it was supposed to rain), went miniature golfing, and bowling.  Sadly this is all we took for pictures, but we had a blast.
 Getting ready.  It was their first time putt-putt golfing...and bowling.
 Grace caught on.  After a few holes she would just walk up and drop her ball in the hole while we were putting.
 Kyle used this chasing maneuver a lot.  I guess he figured it counts as less hits when you keep the club on it the whole time.
 Proof Brandon was there.
 So excited he made it!
Proof I was there too.  It really was an awesome 2 days!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love miniature golf! I didn't even realize there was a mini golf place around here at all. Give me directions :) You guys are awesome and I LOVE your new van. I want to pose in a picture...

Sharon said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. So cute to see all of the kid's styles of golfing ;)