We finally carved our pumpkins tonight. Here is the play-by-play.
Grace held true to being our least fearful child and got right to business.
Evan still thinks its nasty. Gotta love the toothless grin.
This was Kyle's hollowing technique. One seed at a time, using a spoon. I think he stayed the cleanest.
Molly while we carved pumpkins. I'm pretty sure laying on your back using your paws to play is more of a cat thing. Our dog is obviously having an identity crisis.
Just as we were about done with the kids pumpkins they announced that they wanted to carve. Kyle and I ran to the store and bought two more so they could give it a try. Kyle was very focused when it came time to carve his.
Evan...also very focused.
The finished products.
Grace loves hers. She is going to be Minnie for Halloween since she is obsessed with all things Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Kyle did the eyes, nose, and half of the mouth of his triangle pumpkin. Pretty impressive for being 4.
Evan's creations. He did the eyes of both pumpkins by himself, and part of the mouth of his little one.
Now I'm off to finish our evening with the Charlie Brown Halloween special.
4 comments:
Impressive as always! I love the minnie mouse
What a fun night! Those pumpkins are pretty impressive, especially Minnie Mouse. Have you seen ours? They look like the kids did it, but unfortunately they were carved by adults...
What fun! I loved Kyle's cleaning out the pumpkin technique - it reminded me of how I do it ;)
Wow,very artistic!
Post a Comment