Monday, October 31, 2011

Preschool Party

 Preschool was at our house today so we had a Halloween party.  Still some learning activities, but all Halloween related and fun.  This was pumpkin bowling.
Hulk took his turn very seriously.
 Bumblebee, a bit more of a ham.
 I love all of them standing around observing.  Their faces are so cute.
 So excited when our cat had the first strike!  They cheered like they had done it themselves.
 I believe our snake was more concerned about pictures than bowling.
 The ghosts we were knocking over.  We tried various formations to see what was hard and what was easy.  All 6 in one column was awesome if they could hit it...they usually missed though.
 Notice how close he is now standing.  The more rounds they did the closer they got.  It did improve accuracy.

 Cute pics before they left.  I don't know why I didn't think to do them earlier before they had lunch on their faces.

Why does my child look crazy in every picture? 

Such cute little preschoolers.  They are seriously so fun to play with each week.  Thanks for a fun party! 
Side note: Our snake decided he was done wearing his costume, and done taking pictures, which is why there are none of him at the end.

1 comment:

Coleman Family said...

Yay! Hal had a fabulous time! And I'm tellin' ya, Hallie should become a professional bowler...she beats her sisters (and sometimes me) on the Wii! :) THanks for a great party!