This happened last week, but better late than never.
One last picture of his little top teeth.
We woke Brandon up to do the honors. Apparently he is the only one capable of pulling Evan's teeth.
It took numerous tries to get the dental floss to stay on, but after about 20 minutes of trying we had success.
Now we have this goofy grin. It has been funny getting used to him with no tooth, and I'm sure the other top tooth is soon to follow.
4 comments:
Oh, such a milestone (For both parents and kid) to see those little baby teeth go. I get nostalgic just thinking about it! Here's to hoping the grow in relatively straight and uncomplicated :)
Good job Brandon and Evan.
I love that missing tooth grin! Very cute.
How awesome! And what a brave boy he is letting Brandon take it out!! (kinda gave me the heebie jeebies thinking about the floss..:) ) He wears that toothless smile well!
Soooo cute! My kids would freak if we ever pulled the floss out! Emma's first tooth was dangling before she got the courage to yank!
Post a Comment