Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Happenings

 The great Christmas tree hunt 2012


 Grace enjoyed measuring lots of small trees. 

 The tree all decorated. Creepy Santa still works.  I should take pictures of the kids decorating, but I always forget.  Grace was so excited to put the ornaments on, and she actually figured out how to do it this year which was fun.  She continues to use her skills of hanging the ornaments daily as she redecorates the tree.
 Our front porch this year.  I saw some ideas on pinterest I liked and we tried to recreate them on a budget.  I'm pretty happy with the results.
 The annual gingerbread house. 
It was a messy process, and not as pretty and artistic as Brandon would've liked, but the kids had a fabulous time sticking candy all over it. 
 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oooh I like the little mini trees in your big pots. Very cute