Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa Visit

Santa stopped by our house tonight and it was so fun!
 Our neighbors came over to join in the festivities and Hallie got to be Santa's page turner (his gloves were making that job tricky).  He read the kids a book about the nativity and why we really have Christmas which I thought was so nice.  

 I think this is the first year Kyle has actually sat on Santa's lap since he was a newborn.
 Grace seemed shocked when she realized who was in our house.  She loved it and couldn't stop bouncing up and down.

 I think Kyle grinned the whole time he was here.
 The wheels in Evan's head were turning.  This was when they were all telling him what they wanted for Christmas.
Addison did a lot of jumping up and down with Grace, and eventually at least talked to Santa, no sitting on his lap though.

 Group hug before Santa headed out.  The kids all said it was one of Santa's helpers, since Santa is obviously busy at the North Pole this time of year, but they loved it and were so glad to finally know that their wishes were getting delivered to Santa.  Now we wait to see if Santa got everything they asked for.

1 comment:

Coleman Family said...

That was so much fun!!! Thanks for having us over! I think Kyle was the highlight of the night, his expressions were great!