Thursday, December 6, 2012

Papa's Wedding

Brandon's dad got married October 20th.  Our kids have really taken to Grandma Sherry and she has been great with them.  
 The boys were so excited for cousins to come and hang out at the "party."
It was fun to have so much family in town, even though we didn't take pictures of many of them.  This is Brandon's cute grandparents.  I seriously love them.  They are the sweetest people ever and I wish we lived closer to them.  Perhaps we will be visiting them more often now that Gene and Sherry are moving near them. 
 The wedding cake Doug made.  I think we have our cake decorator for our kids weddings picked out :)
Last but not least, our cute girl.  I know this isn't how her hair was supposed to look, but I think its cute.  She loves putting things behind her ear lately, thanks to Handy Manny, and thought the flower was very fun.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for blogging! Love those miniature grandparents, so cute. And go Doug on the cake!

Kelly said...

I love that Handy Manny is her fashion icon. Although she is super smart to know its way cuter to put a flower behind your ear rather than a pencil...