We celebrated Christmas 10 days early this year because we were going on vacation (post to come), so here are the kids on Christmas Eve (December 14th) in new Christmas jammies.
"Christmas morning"
Grace got a "sandwich kitchen" from my dad. He made it, my grandpa carved the S on the top, and the handles are from my great-grandma's dresser. Pretty fun family history in that.
New PaperJamz. Both boys love them.
Such exciting parent gifts, new slacks for work
Morning pictures aren't cute, but I want proof that I was there.
New apron for Grace made by my mom.
Somehow I don't have pictures of them with their Santa gifts. Grace got a doll stroller, Kyle got BeyWheelz, and Evan got the BeyBlade destroyer dome. Just what they all wanted and they were very happy.
It totally felt like Christmas to us, but it was strange to have Costco open on what felt like Christmas day.
No comments:
Post a Comment