Day one snack, Mickey pretzels. They were a big hit.
A little picture posing while we took a bathroom break. I think these were my favorite bathrooms. Every stall was a different card.
Cars in Toon Town
Walking around Downtown Disney we of course had to see the Lego store. Beauty and the Beast made entirely of Legos was quite impressive.
As were Buz and Woody
And the giant Lego dragon and knight. I'm sure the boys wish we had that many Legos at home.
We ended up watching the big parade in each park twice because the kids loved them so much.
I loved the parades too, so I didn't mind watching them twice. The music was so fun, and the kids loved seeing so many characters.
The Disney Jr Live show. Brandon and I commented many times on the things we would've missed/skipped if we hadn't had 5 days there. This would have been one, but it was so worth it to see Grace (and the boys) reactions to all of her favorite tv characters. She was so happy the entire show, and it was a great break from walking around.
The kids were confused by this street. They wanted to walk down and see what was on it, and it took a while to convince them it was just a painting. I love how you never realize you are at the edge of the park.
The California Adventure parade. We loved Heimlich because each section walked around separately and did funny stuff, totally a highlight of the parade for the kids.
Dinner night 2 - Flo's Cafe in Cars Land. We had two sleeping kids when we ordered dinner but they woke up very happy. Their dinners came in the cute little cars lunchboxes (for a fee) and they love them. The food was good too which was a bonus.
While at dinner we had a visit from DJ in the street just behind us and they started a little dance party. All 3 kids ended up out dancing in the street.
Cars Land as it lit up. We waited around after dinner to see it light up and it was just as great as people described it. They start playing music over the speakers and on comes the neon. So cool!
We had heard the tractor tipping ride may be a little too much for our motion sickness prone kiddos so we skipped that ride (one of only a few) but we did manage a picture with a tractor.
Playing in Toon Town while Evan and Brandon did Roger Rabbits Cartoon Spin.
I loved watching Kyle try to figure this out. He had a hard time getting it to come up, and then it did something different every time you pushed it down. He played with it for a good 5 minutes.
Another ride we skipped on account of possible motion sickness - lucky they had a tea cup for pictures for those of us too chicken to do the ride.
Mom and Dad's day at Disneyland.
Gotta have a castle pic.
Just looking through these pictures makes me miss Disneyland. I know we only went once when I was growing up, but we are already planning our trip back. Give us a few years so we are ready to brave all of the rides and we are there. It was such a fun trip!
3 comments:
Disneyland is so addicting! The more you go the more you want to go! Well, I don't think Vaughn feels the same way.
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm glad you had a good time!
It looks like you all had a great time!
so fun..
I'll have ask you where you stayed. Did the kids get to go on all the ride?
Post a Comment