Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Disneyland Rides

Last week we took the kids to Disneyland for the first time.  It was so fun!  The kids loved it, we loved it, and we are all excited to do it again.
 Grace didn't love the noise in Astro Blasters, so she and Brandon did Astro Orbitors while the boys and I shot bad guys again.
 The carousel was a big hit in both parks.  I think they liked King Triton's better because it was sea creatures, but those pics are still on my phone.

 I love how intense they look.  So determined to get that sword out.
 It's a Small World.  All 3 kids loved this ride so we did it many times.


 Radiator Springs Racers - we didn't do the fast pass the first time and we should have, but the kids held up well through the line.  I love the backdrop they created for that ride.

 Love my look of terror
 Heimlich's Chew Chew Train.  We thought it was dumb, but Kyle apparently enjoyed it and demanded we take my parents when they came for our last 2 days.
 Can you tell she loved It's a Small World?

 Toy Story Mania, yet another favorite.  



My mom loves tea cup rides, so they all tried this one.  You couldn't make it spin so she was disappointed.  I think my kids were relieved.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like a great trip. Glad you had fun.

RR said...

Did all your family go together?
Such fun!

Coleman Family said...

I'm so glad you guys had a blast! Happiest place on earth I tell ya!!!

Brandon and Becca said...

Rachel- it was just us for a change. My parents met us for the last 2 days but other than that just us.