Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

We started out our Halloween festivities with fun themed food with friends. Mummy dogs...
pumpkin shaped deviled eggs
spider web seven layer dip
We enjoyed zombie eyeballs (meatballs), zombie toes (bacon wrapped little smokies), and monster mouths (apples with pb and marshmallow teeth) too.  Delicous and fun!

Then it was time for costumes.  Percy Jackson from his current favorite series.  So glad Brandon is artistic and made his shirt. 
 Elsa - much like every other little girl her age.  Thank goodness for good neighbors who will braid your daughter's hair for you when you don't know how:)
 Stink Bomb - a character from Kyle's favorite video game Skylanders.  I think this is the first year he has agreed to, and left on, face paint.  It was still in tact when he got home to sort candy.

 It was hard to keep track of Evan because of his dark hair.  I kept looking for my blondie and he was nowhere to be found.  Thankfully it all washed out.
 The kids and their buddies we went trick-or-treating with.  
 Grace and her best buddy Adie were both Elsa.  So cute!
 I love Grace's hair - may have to learn to do that.

 Lowsy picture, but just so I remember, there was a firetruck coming down the street slowly and we got nervous there was a problem.  Turns out there were firefighters walking along side it passing out candy to all of the kids.  We took pictures with the truck and firefighters but none of them turned out.  So fun though!



No comments: