Annual egg coloring at Grammie and Gramps' house. The kids were pumped that Graham, Claire, and Gwen joined us for the event. I'm sure the six crazy kids were exhausting to the great-grandparents, but they had a blast.
We spilled a lot of dye but in the end they got it all done.
New Easter outfits. The boys went easy on us and just wanted new ties.
We did an easter hunt with Graham, Claire, and Gwen the week before. Very fun to have an outside hunt with so many places to look for eggs.
Random picture of Finn in the place he sits all day every day waiting for his kids to come home from school. Poor dog misses them all day long I think.
Easter morning, waiting to run downstairs.
They got way more candy than was necessary and loved every minute of it. We did a night hunt with the neighbors too but I guess I forgot to take pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment