Saturday, June 20, 2015

Second Grade Performance

Kyle made some huge growth this year.  With the help of an amazing teacher, he came out of his shell and tried a lot of new things.
 For the second grade program he actually auditioned for a solo part.  Not like him at all.  He was so excited leading up to it and kept reminding us that day to look for his blue shirt since we may not recognize him with his costume on.  
 When the time came for his big moment he was great.  He grinned, danced, played some instruments, and had a great time.  I think I may have teared up a little seeing him so out of his normal element.  Everyone was shocked that shy Kyle was putting on such a show.
 I'm sure it helped that his buddy Aaron was his partner, but he did great.  So great that I went back the next day for the daytime performance to take more pictures. 


No comments: