Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Outfits

Here are a few Christmas pictures of us. We love our new camera so much we just took pictures at home and had them printed in the sizes we wanted instead of going somewhere and having the boys cry for a photographer there. I am realizing more and more why I love our new camera. The old one couldn't blow up pictures to an 8x10, but this one did it no problem.
Aren't they cute in their Christmas outfits! My dad built the sled. Such a fun prop for pictures.
Evan picked these hats out for them when we were shopping one day. Evan had to get an Adult, and Kyle is in a 3T I believe. They have huge heads.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Your boys look so cute! That sleigh is great too, it was so nice of your dad to make it.