Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Out with November, On to December

Believe it or not Kyle and Gavin (my cousin's little boy) are not the same age. Gavin is four months older than Kyle, but they are within about a pound of eachother. You can tell Gavin looks a little more toned and he is a little taller. Kyle looks.....round.
A new Cabela's just opened in Lacey and while we were there for our second visit Camo Santa arrived. Of course we waited in line with all the other mothers and children while the men shopped. I think they had the line move slow just so that the guys had more time to explore and spend money. After a good 30 minutes the boys finally got their turn. Evan told Santa he wants a dinosaur for Christmas. Luckily Santa was paying attention and Evan should be getting just what he wants Christmas morning. Kyle didn't say what he wanted, but he didn't cry either, so we'll take it.
Evidence that Bryce and Camille really were here. Kyle and Evan had fun playing with them, and Evan still says he wants to do things "just like Uncle Bryce." He has clothes he thinks look like Bryce and he repeats random things that supposedly Bryce and "Teal" said while they were here.
I think Evan is trying to figure out what it is Kyle is saying. It takes a lot of deep thought to figure that out, but it looks like it may have been a funny joke.
Evan got to feed Kyle a bottle for the first time this week. He was very excited, but I think Kyle looks a little terrified.

1 comment:

Georgia and David said...

Yay, you have a blog! Personally, I love fat babies:) You're right, I don't have a whole lot of pictures of Juliet.....I guess she's always in the Moby wrap. I put some pictures of her in my Flickr pool which you can click on from my blog.

Thanks for the link!