Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Craftiness

As promised two weeks ago, here are the stocking pictures. Those of you who know me probably know I'm not that crafty, so I'm proud of myself for actually making these (although they do come in a kit, I don't just make up what they look like). Anyway...here they are.




Also, I actually went to our Super Saturday activity this morning and created these two things. The trees are cuter in person, and I still have to go get the stars for the top (they ran out), but they turned out all right. Very fun!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I'm very impressed with your craftiness. :-)

mel said...

Your stockings are so cute. Nice work!

Kristine and Philip said...

The stockings are darling. Good work Mrs. Crafty. You are holding out on us and being way too modest. Another Martha Stewart in the making...

Andreas V said...

Hi Becca. Andreas has the same stocking as Evan. I made them for the two of us.