Tonight, I (Brandon) cut the boys hair before bed. Evan is a bit shaggy (he also has chocolate on his lip for added decor). I usually don't like to cut Evan's hair because he likes it "soft" meaning no hair product. That also means he likes the top with a little length on it.
It's difficult to blend it when it's so long on top and so platinum in the sun. When he looked in the mirror, he said "eh.. it's pretty good." Then he strutted around the house, so I think I did okay.
This will be Kyle's second cut. He's got these 5" long hairs on top that flip up in the wind and come down past the shorter ones in front. It's kinda goofy lookin' with the toothy grin. Perhaps this is why he's the fuzzy boy.
There he is, looking quite dapper. "mmm, frog leg"

6 comments:
Great job, the boys look adorable. I'm impressed with your skills. I think it's hilarious that Evan is so particular about his hair. And you said that it has gotten lighter from the sun... what sun??? Did you move and not tell me? Ha!
look at your fancy blog!
The boys' haircuts are very cute. Also, I like the new design of your blog. It's very patriotic and birthday-like!
I like your festive blog background!
Looks like you're prepping for the fourth of July! Sad we won't be there!
Wow, you've sure upgraded your blog. I like it.
Post a Comment