Kyle went down for a nap early this morning (since he didn't sleep well last night) so I hopped in the shower. Well, he only slept 30 minutes, so he woke up just after I got in. Evan let me know and then said he'd take care of him while I got ready. I got to dry my hair and everything with no crying or screaming from down the hall. This is what I found when I went to check on them.
The happy helper.
In other news, Kyle went to the doctor Monday, and despite popular belief, he is not short and fat. He was 32 inches tall which is the 95th percentile for height, and 25 lbs 14 oz which is only the 90th percentile for weight. So really, he's long and lean. Also, his head is not off the charts, just a petite 90th percentile noggin.
5 comments:
I'm suing on behalf of Kyle for defamation. We have proved my client is neither short, or fat. Let freedom ring.
I wouldn't exactly say 90th percentile was "lean." More like "not THE fattest baby his age." :) Juliet completely fell off both charts this visit. It's an epidemic over here.
what a good babysitter. will he watch tessa while we're at your parents?
Sounds like he's very well proportioned to me! :) I can't wait until my boys can play more together-I love seeing pictures of brothers playing!!! So cute!
That's adorable. I'm glad Evan didn't try to take Kyle out of his crib. FYI... Kaylin weighs about 24 pounds right now :-).
Post a Comment