We thought the fish were finally biting off of my parents dock, so we took the boys down to try to catch their first fish of the season.

Evan had one in less than a minute after his pole was ready.

Apparently that was the only fish though, and Kyle was not too happy about that....or having to wear a life jacket.

So he threw himself to the ground and screamed. I of course took a picture, but then I rescued the poor little beached child.

We gave up on fishing and went for a boat ride. Both boys love to drive the boat. Give them a couple of years and they can drive while we go tubing.
2 comments:
How fun that you can go to the lake with your parents. Made me a little homesick that I can't do more stuff like that with my parents on a regular basis.
Oh my boys would be SO jealous! Aren't mommies cruel? If no lives are in danger, pictures ALWAYS come first.
Post a Comment