Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here Come the Sun...Finally

Yesterday it was still 80 degrees at 7 o'clock at night. Seeing as this was a first for the year, the boys decided to run through the sprinkler.Here they are contemplating their next move. We realized all their swimsuits are at my parent's house, so they went in pajama bottoms, and yes I told Evan to pull his shorts down...he just thinks they are funny pulled up to his chin.
Kyle didn't hesitate at all. I thought he might freak out a bit, but he walked right up to the thing and got wet. I guess it helps that the water shoots out in the same spots the whole time, so he could decide when he wanted to get wet.

This was pretty much how it went. Kyle stood their laughing and screaming, and Evan ran around doing the same. I'm sure it is our first of many sprinkler parties for the summer (assuming the sun continues to show itself around here).

1 comment:

Jamie Gibeau said...

Hey - our umbrella doesn't look so bad in that first shot (way to get it's "best side")....we are back!!! Things are crazy, have stories to tell! Got an email from your cousin and will have a check for you tomorrow :) Very excited for those!! So, soccer tomorrow...anything I need to know from last week? Did you like the coach?? He called while we were there and I chatted with him briefly...let me know.