Okay, I know it has been forever. Here is a quick update on what we've been up to. In the things we don't have pictures of category. We have had 4 infected ears (two for Evan, two for Kyle) and one case of tonsilitis (Kyle scored that one). Evan's ears and Kyle's throat were first, then a brief break for Mom and Dad to get sick , probably because we weren't sleeping, then Kyle decided to cut his fourth molar, which was followed promptly by the ear infection for him. Such a party. At this point we are almost completely healed.....I hope. In things we do have pictures of....
Evan started soccer. Here he is in his outfit before the first practice. You can't see, but he has on Spongebob shin guards underneath the soccer socks. As of last night, it has been determined that his team name is the Fireworks. We'll see how things go once the games start, but so far it is very entertaining, and he is having a good time.
For the 4th (Brandon's b-day) we had our annual kayak races. Evan didn't participate, but he did get in some kayaking with "Pimpa" and cousin Isaac.
Well, this one is out of order, but the night of the 3rd there is a local fireworks show that we always go to. This year all the cousins dyed their hair to look more patriotic. The fireworks were fun, but the singing and dancing before hand were great.
4 comments:
Love the pictures. Your boys are so cute! We really do need to get together this summer.
Glad to finally have an update!!! Hope the sicknesses are behind you...it is summer after all! Can't wait to see you guys in just a couple weeks!
I guess my harrassment at the park paid off. So many fun things to blog about! It was nice to see you. Maybe I can make it next Tuesday to the park....
I highly doubt the virus would last that long, and did you ever touch Jackson. I'm sorry you got it though. Sucks.
Post a Comment