
We went "hiking" today with the boys. It was about a 1.5 mile loop all on a boardwalk with railings which was great. Evan walked most of it, and Kyle walked some. We were able to take a stroller for Kyle which worked out pretty well. They loved checking out the signs telling us what birds to look for. Evan needed to know the names of them all and also asked the names of all kinds of plants (luckily we were familiar with most of them). All in all it went well, so we may just brave another "hike" some time soon.
2 comments:
How fun to go hiking with the boys. It's true you can stay active even with little ones. Thanks for your comments on our blog, especially the tip on the earphones for the fireworks. I think that would be a great investment. And I might not wait until next year since he freaks out and has to go to another room and close the door everytime I pull out the vacuum.
It was so fun to run into you a couple weeks ago. We're planning on coming up for the BYU vs. UW game in September, so we should get together. Let's plan on going to the Children's Museum - Davis has never been! Let me know your plans for the week after Labor Day!
Yay, it's like an online Lacey 2nd reunion! Becca, I didn't know you guys were reading my blog - how funny. Your boys are SO cute! Thanks for the tip about the teething tablets...I think I'm going to give them a try.
Post a Comment