
I know we have been a little slow at posting lately. My excuse...we've been sick. Last week we added pink eye to the mix, so really we haven't been doing anything. We are on the mend though, and last night we ventured out to the fireworks at the capital. I had the boys in pajamas so they could go to sleep in the car on the way home and be put right in their beds. That worked quite well. I didn't plan on it, but they were dressed as twins, so we took some pictures. This is the best we could get because Kyle kept chasing the camera. I love that they both have juice boxes in hand too. We have some fun plans for later in the week, and if any of it materializes we will be sure to post some new pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment