Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday


I know I'm a few days late on the post, but I wanted to put up a Happy 50th Birthday post to the best dad in the world. We've had so much fun together over the years, and it has been such a blast living close the past 5 years so that I could see him a lot.
It also means my kids get to see Pimpa a lot, and I get the joy of seeing him as a grandpa.
My boys adore him and I get the impression the feeling is mutual.
They always seem to have fun together.
Thanks for everything Dad, I love you!
For my Dad's birthday (and Bryce and Camille's 2nd anniversary!) we ventured up to the zoo. The weather wasn't the greatest, we did get a little wet, but we had fun. You'd think we wouldn't have to wear long pants and sweatshirts the end of July, but whatever. Evan loved the new spider web in the kid section.
The petting zoo was fun for some...Kyle was just trying to keep an eye on his bottle because a few of the goats looked like they were after it.

The highlight of the day...or one of them, the sharks. I'm so excited that this camera took some decent pictures of them. Here is Dad explaining some crazy shark fact I'm sure.
Evan posing with "the hugest shark in the world."

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I love that your dad and Evan were both wearing BYU clothes! Are you going to the BYU vs. UW game??? We are!

L and T said...

happy late bday uncle david! Pierce has been pretending to play "uncle david's boat" lately on the couch. you are a common topic at our house now.