I found this on a friend's blog and her son's answers were so cute, so I decided to try it out on Evan last night. Here is what he thinks of me.
1) What is something mom always says to you? Yes
2) What makes mom happy? Cleaning up your toys
3) What makes mom sad? Not kissing her
4) What does you mom do to make you laugh? tickle me
5) How old is your mom? 47
6) What was your mom like as a child? she liked baby toys
7) How tall is your mom? 47 inches
8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do? go to singing class (primary at church)
9) What does your mom do when your not around? find me
10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? she'll see a tiger
11) What is your mom really good at? playing playdoh
12) What is your mom not so good at? pouting
13) What does your mom do for her job? takes care of me
14) What is your mom's favorite food? chicken noodle soup
15) What makes you proud of your mom? when she's happy and playing
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Spongebob
17) What do you and your mom do together? play toys
18) How are you and your mom the same? we both have blonde hair
19) How are you and your mom different? she's a girl and I'm a boy
20) How do you know your mom loves you? cause I love you too
4 comments:
that is adorable! And c'mon Bec you really need to work on that pout.
That is so sweet. And I love how he thinks you don't do anything but be with him (ie you come find him when you're not with him).
SO CUTE!! I'm going to have to try that on Davis. It was so good to see you guys a few weeks ago. I wish it was for longer. I'm coming for Thanksgiving, so let me know your plans. =)
47! That's got to be the best answer!
Post a Comment