Hey, you two!! I just recently connected with Becca Brandi and got her blog address and as I was looking around, I found yours! Hooray! I know I was able to kinda wave at you at Leah's wedding reception, but other than that it's been forever! I'm so excited that now I can keep in touch with you better. And your kids are SO cute! I think we'll be up in WA again before the end of the year - we'll have to get together. =) Cindy (Bentley) Young
1 comment:
Hey, you two!! I just recently connected with Becca Brandi and got her blog address and as I was looking around, I found yours! Hooray! I know I was able to kinda wave at you at Leah's wedding reception, but other than that it's been forever! I'm so excited that now I can keep in touch with you better. And your kids are SO cute! I think we'll be up in WA again before the end of the year - we'll have to get together. =)
Cindy (Bentley) Young
Post a Comment