Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dinner

I've heard several terms used to describe this California Tacos truck. Some call it simply, "the taco truck", there's also affectionately "the roach coach." I simply call it grubbin'. I have found that people have reservations about frequenting this type of establishment (of course, you could argue whether you could call it an establishment since it is on wheels.) But hands down, it's the best and most authentic Mexican food you can find in town. There is always a line at this place. You can tell they are doing well because they've installed little speaker on the side of the van where you order and it plays Rancho music, complete with accordion... awesome.
I usually have the "Asada Burrito" which is about 5 bucks (75 cents more for a dollop of sour cream) and so big that I sometimes can't finish it. Seriously, I've eaten there about fifty times and haven't gotten sick once. Becca loves it too. Kyle was munching on my burrito till he got a spicy bite. And you have to love the glass bottles.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Doug said...

I would ask where to find it, but I imagine the answer changes daily. I guess that is the problem with a restaurant on wheels. You tell people you are going to take them to the best Mexican food ever, then it's like "Crap! They moved again!"