SO DELICIOUS
Word up! I can't believe how big he's getting!
When you say dress himself, does that mean pick his own clothes out, or dress himself? Gavin wouldn't have a clue how to put his own clothes on.
Hahaha I love it! That kid is too cute.
He picks his own clothes out and we assist in putting them on. He has the general idea of how they go on.
I just showed Josh the pic and he said "that's not the baby that was at our wedding - he's too big!"
I decided he is irresistibly cute no matter who dresses him!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Word up! I can't believe how big he's getting!
When you say dress himself, does that mean pick his own clothes out, or dress himself? Gavin wouldn't have a clue how to put his own clothes on.
Hahaha I love it! That kid is too cute.
He picks his own clothes out and we assist in putting them on. He has the general idea of how they go on.
I just showed Josh the pic and he said "that's not the baby that was at our wedding - he's too big!"
I decided he is irresistibly cute no matter who dresses him!
Post a Comment