
I feel like it has been forever since I posted anything, so first just a pic of Kyle I thought was cute. He is getting to be such a big boy now. He has lots to say and is becoming much more independent and entertaining himself. Today he learned to pull a chair up to the counter so he could reach the jar of chocolates, take the lid off, and then open them up. He ate quite a few while I was showering. Apparently I need a new spot for the chocolates.

Second, this one is for you Laura. In college my roommate and I played Snood...a lot. This morning I introduced Evan to the joy that is playing Snood. I think I may have a future addict on my hands. I know from experience this game is quite addicting.
3 comments:
Looks like he's doing well - glad to see Snood being passed to the next generation :-)
Sincerely,
Dave D. - Snood Author
AH we spent many hours wasting time on that little game. Glad to see Evan is keeping up our traditions.
This is great news - its about time he got addicted to Snood like the rest of us!
Remember when we used to have those Snood tournaments? (Sometimes on Saturday evenings instead of going out and doing something?) Yup, we're so cool.
I got Josh addicted to it too and now he's better than me, which I am not happy about.
Post a Comment