Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Girl

I know it isn't the clearest photo, but it is too cute. Apparently she really likes wearing pink. Good news, she also tolerates being dressed up really well as we tried a few outfits on her today to find one that fit right.
Here is what the boys have been doing to entertain themselves. Playing dress up and "superheros." I should have taken a shot of Kyle that shows off the whole outfits because it is a Darth Vader suit in Evan's size. It might have been a little big.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable. Isn't pink fun?! It just gets better. I was pretty worn out with the superhero stuff, so the princess phase is a nice change.

Hope all is still going well! We are leaving town for a few days, but I'd love to come visit when we get back. Let me know if that's okay.