Friday, August 21, 2009

More Baby Pics

Just a few more pictures of our sweet baby girl.
Check out her long fingers.
Evan and Kyle are doing great so far. They love holding her and check on her constantly. When she cries those two come running to make sure Brandon and I aren't neglecting their baby.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so cute. They are such good big brothers. I love seeing my older kids get more excited about our baby too. Today I was buying the baby some clothes and they were arguing over who was going to hold the clothes!

She is just a doll too.

Joy said...

Watch out when she starts dating. You won't have to scare the boys away...her older brothers will.

Laura said...

Congrats! She's so cute and I love how sweet your boys are with her.

Megan and Jeremy said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful :) How nice that she came a little early for you! I love the name Grace-so pretty. I love the pictures of Kyle and Evan holding her, you can tell they love her so much already. Good luck adjusting to 3-you'll do great.

PS We are seriously considering Big Toe as a middle name now, tell Evan thanks for us ;-)

Becca said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! She is such a darling, too. I'm still wondering about doing girls hair. Gabbie doesn't let me do it anyway.
CONGRATS!!