Thursday, August 6, 2009

What We've Been Up To

I realized it's been forever since I posted, so here is a quick update on us.
I have been working on getting bigger. I think I'm doing pretty well with that. This picture is from a couple of weeks ago, and it is the best picture I could get with a 4 year old photographer. We scheduled the induction for August 18th if I'm still pregnant, and it is starting to look like there may be a good chance I won't be. Lots of fun contractions at our house.Evan has been playing soccer again. It is amazing how much faster he is than last year. He can actually keep up with the kids, and I'm pretty sure it is all because we had his tonsils taken out and he can breath. He has had 3 games and scored a goal in each one which has been exciting. He loves playing goalie too.
Kyle has become a soccer fan and even learned to carry his own chair to the field which is great since I have a hard time carrying much and Brandon is usually at work.
We have also had a heat wave. So fun when you are 9 months pregnant. We have an air conditioner in the living room so we had a lot of slumber parties out there. This was the hottest night I think and the house hadn't started to cool down yet. That is sweat under poor Kyle's head.
Passed out on the couch after a long day in the lake (trying to stay cool). We survived the heat pretty well but I'm hoping we don't have to go through the 100 degree days again before I have this baby.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Good luck on the 18th if not sooner...wish I could be having my little guy that soon. October seems so far away.

Camille said...

Kyle and Evan look so hot in those pictures! I can't imagine how uncomfortable you must have felt. You should have just stayed at your parents. :) Good luck on the 18th...it's just around the corner at this point. Hurray!

Allisha said...

The 18th is a great day, that's Rich's birthday!!!! Good luck :)