With Grace's big girl furniture moving into her room, we were left with an empty extra room. The boys decided they wanted their own rooms, so taking down the crib turned into moving day for the kids. The boys' rooms are pretty well decorated, so here you go.

Kyle stayed in the room he and Evan had shared.

The transportation side of his room.

New sports wall decor courtesy of Brandon. It is amazing how huge his room feels without the bunk beds.

Evan's new room. His is actually the smallest bedroom, but still plenty big and he loves it.

We repainted that cabinet for the 3rd time. It was light blue when the boys were little, then pink, now dark blue. Originally it was in my sister's nursery when she was little.

We repainted this too, again for the 3rd time, and Brandon made new knobs for it. This is the 4th set of knobs he's made for it. Moons and stars, then transportation stuff, flowers, and now these. This was my brother's dresser originally.

We lucked out it fits perfect in this cubby. I surprised him by getting the bulletin board yesterday and covering it in "flame" fabric while he was at school. He loved it. Next week we are going to try to finish Grace's dresser knobs and wall decor, so more pictures are coming.
3 comments:
Love it!! I can't believe that dresser fits so well in that space...that's awesome! Dressers last forever!
It all looks great! I love all of the sports decor Brandon made.
I love moving the kids' rooms around! Yours turned out so well, I love the decorating pictures, thanks!
Post a Comment