
This was Grace last night. Tongue hanging out, crazy hair in her face, for some reason sitting in the basket. She thought she was hilarious, and honestly so did I.


Here she is this morning. All cleaned up, hair done, cute dress (I love this dress). She thinks she is pretty cute, and so do I. She kept smiling for me to take pictures, then coming to look at the pictures on the back of the camera. You get a sneak peak at her room too, Brandon just finished the handles for the dresser yesterday.

Posing in her big girl bed. I had to get a picture of her heels. I didn't think she would be able to walk in them, but she loves them. She demanded I put them on with her dress this morning and has since been tap dancing on any hard surface she can find.
5 comments:
She is cute! Your house is coming together nicely too.
Will she please take dance lessons?
Wow, what a DOLL!! Even sitting in a basket with hair all over the place... :)
I can't believe how old she is looking!
I didn't comment on your last post, but your house is looking great...I love the dresser, and wall hangings!
Man she is cute sitting up on her big girl bed. Unbelievable. I love that dress also!
Her hair is soooo long!! I love it! It lays perfectly!! So so sweet! Can't WAIT to see you guys...it's coming up, I've already been thinking of things I need to buy! Hope you're having fun with Katie.
Post a Comment