Today has been absolutely beautiful; only a few jet streams in the blue sky. It's been 60-65 degrees with a light breeze. This is why we live where we live and yes, the rain is worth it. I think everyone was soaking in the sun today. We took the boys on a little stroll around a lake. Usually around this lake you can see coots, ducks, and frogs. Today we had a special treat and we saw several painted turtles basking on logs. There were six on the log below.
7 comments:
I love that park! And the lake. I haven't walked around it for a few years, but it is fun to take the kids there when we visit.
That place does look like fun! I love that pic of you and Kyle! See you when the sun shines again tomorrow - YEAH!!
I see I totally missed out on something while we were there! That place looks fantastic! I'm glad you guys are finally getting sun. I have a feeling come Monday, when it's 85 degrees out here, I'll be missing WA a whole lot!
Okay, where is that park? I have got to take the boys there on the next sunny day!
It is called Fort Steilacoom Park up in Lakewood. It is near Pierce Community College and Western State Hospital if that helps. I'm sure you could Mapquest it.
I know they had the "pull your kids indoors" type of van. I was a little scared too. The carpet (albeit torn from the closet :) looks really good! We are going to replace the closet with tongue and groove cedar flooring - will smell and look good!
I too think Reese's hair is growing...thanks for validating me so I don't feel like my mind is playing sleep deprivation tricks on me! And I too think the one with Reese looking at Cam like "what the heck" is my fav! We have that interview on Friday morning but will definitely need some sort of play date that day whether after the interview or naps...something! See you soon!
Interview failed...really failed! I left with my hands shaking (out of high BP from thing after thing). Hard to believe this is a highly requested DC here...may be joining your ranks of SAHM...am working out some details but we may see a lot more of you guys this summer than just Fridays. Maybe we can team up with a preschool type thing for the kids...just a thought! Sorry we didn't get to see you today...Cam is most sorry as she really wanted to see her Evany (which she said, "I will sotp calling him Evany - he doesn't like that...") oh to be 3!
Post a Comment