Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fuzzy Boy Walking

We're doomed. Kyle has been standing hands-free intermittently for over a month now. While Becca was picking up her sister at BYU, Kyle started to get a little more courageous with his steps between furniture. On Friday, Kyle was at the couch and I was sitting in the middle of our living room. Then he turned and took 7 steps to get to me. Becca was a bit bummed to miss the first big attempts, but he still needs lots of practice. Here's some footage of practice. You can tell, Kyle is pleased with himself.

9 comments:

Anne Bennion said...

Yea for little walking boys!!!! Are you ready for two boys that are mobile???

Batman Forever said...

Way to go Fuzzy Boy! Are you coming down to the baptism. Bring Fuzzy boy so Gavin and him can hold hands walking down the hall.

Jamie Gibeau said...

WAY TO GO KYLE! How cute!! Reese is completely crawling - all over the place! Said "Mama" yesterday; only once however!Hope you had a great trip...missed ya last week! Have some news - all good :) Nice to see your boys at Court's "loud" party...was a success (I guess you could say because he was truly surprised!) Thinking of maybe Hand's On on Friday...let me know if you guys have plans!

Brianne said...

Uh oh, you guys are in for it now. Too cute.

Sassyfrass said...

Woohoo! Look at him go! I'd recommend a leash, or maybe two ;)

Jamie Gibeau said...

Sounds good and yes, Cam is going through Evan withdrawals as well! Have a fun time shopping - we'll be around Saturday (hopefully it is at least dry out!) See you soon!

Georgia and David said...

Hello? You were in provo and you didn't come by? That's it. You're fired.

Megan and Jeremy said...

I love newly walking baby videos :) Congrats on walking fuzzy boy!!!

Becca said...

Okay, so your kids are the cutest!! I just thought I would stop in because I'm pretty sure you have a birthday coming up, right?!?! Happy Birthday Becca!!!!