Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary/Birthday

Sunday was our 6 year wedding anniversary, and Monday was my birthday. We had a great anniversary dinner at Brandon's parents. We spent our first anniversary with them so it seemed like a good idea to do it again. After we got home and got the kids to bed I made Brandon watch our wedding video with me. We don't have a professional video, just video relatives took, but it was fun. We realized how much we have aged in the last 6 years. Brandon surprised me the day before with pretty flowers and a coke (he knows me well).

For my birthday my mom, sister, and I went to get pedicures. The massage chair and sea-salt massage were fabulous. After that I came home and went shopping with Brandon and the boys. We bought them a bunch of summer wear, mostly Evan since he has outgrown everything. I know it was my birthday, but I like shopping for them, and they got some cute stuff. Then for I think the 15th year we went to Spaghetti Factory for my birthday dinner. It was us, Katie, my parents, and all of my grandparents. I loved it as usual.
Katie gave me an awesome gift this year. A gift certificate for dessert and a night of babysitting whenever we want. We're excited to go out to eat when she gets back from Boston. I got lots of clothes from my parents and Brandon (and a good nights rest because he got up with the baby), but I think best of all was Evan. He was so excited for me all day and he made sure everyone wished me Happy Birthday. He told me Happy Birthday every hour or so all day long, and then at the restaurant he made everyone sing to me. He was so cute. Kyle gave me some good hugs, so that was nice too. It was a great two days!
Not the best photo, but it works.

3 comments:

Jamie Gibeau said...

Happy Birthday (again, looks like it was fun!) and Anniversary...Court and I got married the day after my birthday (as we may have chatted about this but I swear sleep deprivation is no laughing matter...memory is shot!) so I always remind him that his first wedding gift was the inability to forget our anniversary and my birthday as they were one day apart!! Was home today with girls (daycare was sick) so I will be working 1/2 day on Friday but Cam will be at Jessica's all day as it is her last day with her (versus tomorrow). Anyhow, we will hopefully see you soon!

Brianne said...

Happy birthday and anniversary! It sounds like you had a great time. And Mother's Day is just a few days away, hopefully the boys can deliver on that one too :-).

Anne Bennion said...

Happy Birthday! and Anniversary! Glad it was fun. Hopefully the weather will get better so we can head out to the parks and see you more.